A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
Warm greetings from Haritha Villas + Spa.
We hope and pray that you are safe, sound and healthy.
At Haritha Villas + Spa, we care about the experience of every single guest, visitor and team members that enters our door. Our sole purpose, as always, is your health and safety.
In light of the impact and changes caused by the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to ensure and reassure you that we are focused round-the-clock on the health and safety of all our guests’ residents and employees, without compromising the high standards and quality of your experience, that you have come to know, love and expect during your stay with us.
Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, Haritha Villas + Spa is taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, as well as additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests, visitors and staff members. All of our staff members are fully vaccinated to provide the best service for our valuable guests.
Haritha Villas + Spa has set up procedures to follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Local Health Authorities. We are adopting all the published standards recommendations appropriate for our property and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food.
Our teams and staff members are adhering to the latest guidance and hygiene protocols appropriate for our property. We assure you that they are well trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of each one of you. Booking your peaceful holiday with us is safe, with a flexible cancellation policy.
We are doing our utmost best to provide you with a safe and healthy stay at Haritha Villas + Spa with your family, friends and loved ones.
Given below are the regulations that apply to international tourists visiting Sri Lanka with a tourist visa, and optional for dual citizens, valid resident visa holders and Sri Lankan citizens who opt to come under the tourism route.
Procedure for fully vaccinated travellers:
Travellers need to have the recommended doses of vaccination and a 14 day quarantine period. The guests will be welcomed into the resorts after submitting a mandatory COVID – 19 PCR report that was taken within the last 72 hours.
Before boarding, travellers are required to carry:
- A valid tourist visa
- Have received a negative PCR report within 72 hours of visiting the resort.
Documents to produce at the Airport:
- A negative PCR report was taken within the last 72 hours
- The original certificate that was received after vaccination
- Completed Health Declaration Form
Regulations on arrival:
- Fully Vaccinated Travellers will not be required to partake in an on-arrival PCR test.
- Children :
- Children under the age of 12 will not be required to partake in an on-arrival PCR test, they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
- Non- Vaccinated Children between the ages of 12 – 18 years, will need to undergo a mandatory on-arrival PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory. If the Day-1 results are negative, the children will be allowed to continue travelling with their parents.
- A second PCR exam will not be required for full vaccinated travellers.
Accommodation and Travel
Fully vaccinated guests have the freedom to select and arrange their accommodations and transportation means, however, it is advised to use recognized and safe accommodation options and travel agents to ensure health and safety.
For more updated information on travel and tourism from the Sri Lankan Government, please visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain
Haritha Villas + Spa has been recognized as a Safe and Secure resort for our guests to visit and stay.
View our certification on the link below.